I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go into the house of the Lord!” Psalm 122:1
Like David, we can rejoice that we will once again be able to gather as a church family beginning Sunday, June 14!
We are looking forward to seeing you on Sundays!
While the Worship Service will be different due to social distancing, we invite you to join us at one of the two opportunities for corporate worship. Please sign-up for either the 9:30 AM or 11:00 AM Worship Service.
You can still join us online!
For those who don’t feel comfortable attending just yet, you can still join us for our livestream on Facebook.com/WeAreLifeBridge. We encourage you to watch the Discovery Hour teaching with Pastor Chris (9:30 AM) and the Worship Service (11:00 AM) on Facebook.com/WeAreLifeBridge. The audio, video, and PDF notes will continue to be here and here on Sundays (typically before 1:00 PM).
PHASE 1: Limited Gatherings with Strict Social Distancing Guidelines
Two Worship Services
To allow for social distancing in the auditorium, all attendees will need to sign-up for one of the two Worship Services and continue to attend the same Worship Service for the first 4 Sundays. One person per household may sign-up the total number of people attending in their family. We are eager to have room for potential guests as well, so we are limiting the sign-up capacity for each service to 75. But rest assured there will be more than enough room for everyone in light of having two services.
The nursery will be provided during both Worship Services, but no children's programs (Promise Kids and Kingdom Kids). However, kids are welcome in the Auditorium for the service. Please register your baby/toddler for the nursery when you sign-up. There will be no Discovery Hour classes under Phase 1.
Our goal is to create a “touchless” Worship Service by removing physical “touch points” from entry to exit of the auditorium in order to mitigate contamination while understanding some levels of risk will always be present. This includes the following precautionary measures:
- Auditorium doors will be propped open before and after the service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Every other pew will be taped off.
- Coffee and donuts will not be provided (you’re welcome to bring your own coffee).
- Bulletins will not be provided; only the sermon notes will be available for those who wish to take one (pdf version will also be available).
- Pew Bibles will be removed from the pews (Pens, Connection Cards, and Giving Envelops will still be available for those who wish to use them and drop in offering plate/box).
- Offering plates will not be passed down the pews; offering plate/box will be available at Info Table for those who wish to give in-person. You may also give online at WeAreLifeBridge.com.
- Pre-packaged communion (bread and juice) will be served when Lord’s Supper is scheduled.
- We will dismiss by sections, and ask everyone to exit the auditorium (this ensures social distancing is maintained inside the auditorium and also gives time for the sanitation team to disinfect the auditorium).
- Hard surfaces in the auditorium and water fountain and restrooms on the main floor will be disinfected and sanitized between services.
- In addition, the church facilities will be thoroughly cleaned each week.
Serve on the Sanitation Team
For the next 6-weeks this team will disinfect the hard surfaces between services. You are welcome to serve one Sunday or all six Sundays. You can attend the first service and stay after to sanitize or come early to sanitize and attend the second service. Sign-up here to serve on the Sanitation Team.
We expect all attendees to abide by the following guidelines during Phase 1:
- Observe social distancing of 6 feet as mandated by the Emergency Order of KC for religious gatherings.
- As much as we miss each other, no physical contact (hugging, handshakes, etc.) except with other people in your family. A warm smile and a friendly hello are always encouraging.
- Households will sit together, and at least 6 feet apart from other households.
- At the end of the service please remain in your seat until you are dismissed by section and exit the auditorium. You’re welcome to fellowship outside in the grass where social distancing can be maintained.
- Face coverings are optional. Those who wish to wear a face covering are welcome to do so either before, during, or after the service. Face coverings are recommended when social distancing is difficult to maintain (such as in the hallways and restrooms).
- Monitor your health, and refrain from attending if you have symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Practice good hygiene: wash your hands often or use sanitizer, avoid touching your face with unwashed hands, and cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing or use the inside of your elbow. Stay home when you are sick or running a fever.