Benefits of Online Giving
- It keeps first things first. The Bible teaches that the Lord is to get our best first and not our last or leftovers (Proverbs 3:9-10). It is easy to let our commitments be compromised by the pressure of expenses and billing cycles.
- It's consistent. Have you gotten to church on a Sunday morning only to realize that you’ve forgotten your checkbook at home? Have you ever fallen behind in your giving due to vacation, business, or sickness? Online giving provides a way to stay up-to-date with your commitment to give.
- It's convenient. Through online giving, you expedite your gift, simplify our accounting, and potentially strengthen our base of regular support.
- It's paperless. No need to write checks or use giving envelopes.
- It's flexible. Recurring Gifts allow you to align how you give with how you are paid. Giving amounts can easily be adjusted.
Payment Methods of Online Giving
- Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Withdrawls - Checking or Savings Accounts
- Credit/Debit Cards - Visa or MasterCard
- Credit Cards - Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
PLEASE NOTE: To help the church avoid the credit card fees associated with online giving, would you consider using the ACH option if you decide to use online giving? You can learn more about these fees by clicking the FAQ link.
Give Online Today
You will be directed to our provider's secure website.